This lovely Brioche Pudding is easy to make using a simple brioche loaf with a perfectly balanced citrus and cranberry pairing with the addition of white chocolate for indulgence.
150g caster sugar
4 egg yolks plus 2 whole eggs
300ml double cream
1 orange – peel cut into matchsticks and juice
30g dried cranberries soaked in 1 ½ tbsp. orange liquor
50g white chocolate chips
1 tbsp. toasted almonds
- Tear the brioche loaf into chunks an fill the Portmeirion for AGA Roasting Dish.
- Combine the sugar with the eggs and egg yolks in a jug and mix until a paste like consistency forms. Then, whisk in the double cream.
- Pour over the mixture over the brioche and using a fork make sure all the brioche is covered.
- Squeeze over the juice from the orange.
- Scatter half of the orange peel on top and sprinkle over the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the Rayburn top oven for 25-30 minutes until set and golden.
- Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and remaining orange peel before serving.