We know that buying an AGA is a big decision and we want to make sure that the process is easy, straightforward and transparent. Most of our cookers, refrigeration and a selection of fires and stoves are now available for you to buy online, please take a look at this page if you require support with this journey.
All AGA cookers are now available to buy online excluding our Rayburn cookers. This is because these more traditional style cookers may need additional items such as a plinth and flue, whereas all our newer models come as a complete package ready to fit and install and you can even take them with you if you move house.
If you are interested in buying a Rayburn model or simply would prefer to speak one of our helpful specialists, we would advise contacting your local Rayburn Heatcentre.
If you have decided on your AGA cooker, buying online directly from our website is a quick and easy option. Orders placed online can be delivered to UK mainland addresses and you can choose whether you want to pay the full amount straight away or a 5% deposit - the remaining payment will be required 14 days before the cooker is available for delivery and can be paid in two transactions.
Our AGA cookers are built to order and require up to 8 / 10 weeks to prepare. For larger items requiring specialist delivery we will contact you by SMS and / or email when your products are available for delivery so that you can book the delivery date.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Add your AGA to your basket.
2. View your basket, read the information on this page, check that the cooker you have selected is correct and click 'checkout'.
3. If you are a new customer, you will be required to create an account. First, you will need to verify your email which you can do by filling in your email address or phone number and clicking 'get verification code.' A code will be emailed or text to you which you can enter in the 'Verification Code' box. This is to ensure your email address is correct and adds an extra layer of security to your account. If you don't receive the email please check your spam folder.
4. You can then create a username and password which you can use to log in with every time you visit our website.
5. You will then be taken to an 'Order Information' page where you will need to fill in your delivery address, contact details and billing address.
5. When you have filled in your information click 'Continue to Review.'
6. Review that all is correct with your order and If you are happy, click 'Pay and Complete Purchase.'
7. If you are ordering an AGA cast-iron cooker, you can opt to pay a 5% deposit or the full amount at this stage. If you pay a 5% deposit, the remaining balance will be required 14 days before the cooker is available for delivery and can be paid in two transactions. Fill in your payment information and click 'Pay Now' to complete your order.
8. You should now receive an email confirmation and later you will be contacted to arrange the delivery of your new AGA cooker.
In addition, you are able to purchase AGA Masterchef Deluxe conventional cookers, refrigeration, wine cabinets, pieces from our AGA Outdoors collection, electric AGA Stoves and Rayburn Fires online by following the process above. Payment for these items will be taken in full at the time of purchase.
If you need any assistance in buying an AGA or Rayburn appliance please contact your local stockist.