We know that buying an AGA is a big decision and we want to make sure that the process is easy, straightforward and transparent. Most of our cookers, refrigeration and a selection of fires and stoves are now available for you to buy online, please take a look at this page if you require support with this journey.
All AGA cookers are now available to buy online excluding our Rayburn cookers. This is because these more traditional style cookers may need additional items such as a plinth and flue, whereas all our newer models come as a complete package ready to fit and install and you can even take them with you if you move house.
If you are interested in buying a Rayburn model or simply would prefer to speak one of our helpful specialists, we would advise contacting your local Rayburn Heatcentre.
If you have decided on your AGA cooker, buying online directly from our website is a quick and easy option. Orders placed online can be delivered to UK mainland addresses and you can choose whether you want to pay the full amount straight away or a 5% deposit - the remaining payment will be required 14 days before the cooker is available for delivery.
Our AGA cookers are built to order and require up to 12 / 14 weeks to prepare. For larger items requiring specialist delivery we will contact you by SMS and / or email when your products are available for delivery so that you can book the delivery date.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Add your AGA to your basket.
2. Click the trolley icon in the top right hand corner of the page to view the basket. Please take a moment to read the information on this page, check that the cooker you have selected is correct and click 'checkout' when you are ready to proceed.
3. You will then need to login. If you are a new customer, you will be required to create an account. First, you will need to verify your email which you can do by filling in your email address and clicking 'get verification code.' A code will then be emailed to you which you can enter in the 'Verification Code' box. This is to ensure your email address is correct and adds an extra layer of security to your account. You can then create a username and password which you can use to log in with every time you visit our website. If you don't receive the email please check your spam folder.
4. You will then be taken to an 'Order Information' page where you will need to fill in your delivery address, contact details and billing address. On this page you will need to select an AGA shop who will manage your order. You will not need to visit the shop that you choose at any stage, this simply enables us to assign one of our specialists to your order. Click 'Find Nearest Store' once you have filled in your address and select a retailer of your choice from the dropdown list. This list is generated by driving distance, so in some cases, there may only be one store to choose from.
5. When you have filled in your information and selected your shop, click 'Continue to Review.'
6. Review that all is correct with your order including your cooker, total price and delivery cost, as well as your information. If you are opting to pay a 5% deposit, you can select this at the next stage. If you are happy, click 'Pay and Complete Purchase.'
7. Select how you wish to pay for your cooker, fill in your payment information and click 'Pay Now' to complete your order. Our full terms and conditions can be found on this page, simply click 'Terms & Conditions' for the page to open in a new tab.
8. You should now receive an email confirmation and later you will be contacted to arrange the delivery of your new AGA cooker.
In addition, you are able to purchase AGA Masterchef Deluxe conventional cookers, refrigeration and wine cabinets online by following the process above. Payment for these items will be taken in full at the time of purchase unless purchased alongside an AGA cast-iron cooker.
Pieces from our AGA Outdoors collection, electric AGA Stoves and Rayburn Fires are also available for online purchase, however, these items will be shipped directly from our factory and therefore must be ordered separately, This means that you will not need to select an AGA shop, this box will be pre-filled with 'AGA Direct.' Payment for these items will be taken in full at the time of purchase.
If you need any assistance in buying an AGA or Rayburn appliance please contact your local stockist.