These superb streaky bacon, sage and onion stuffing parcels are an indulgent treat for Christmas. Recipe produced by AGA Demonstrator Penny Zako.
Butter for greasing
170g sage and onion stuffing mix
24 rashers streaky bacon
12 bay leaves
1. Butter the holes of the AGA Portmerion mini muffin tray.
2. Make up the stuffing and allow to cool.
3. Criss-cross two rashers of streaky bacon and top with a bay leaf in each of the 12 muffin holes.
4. Spoon in the cooled stuffing mixture and fold over the overlapping bacon, secure with a cocktail stick.
5. Chill two days in advance for freeze up to a month, defrost in the fridge.
6. Cook from chilled at the top of the baking oven or middle of roasting oven for 25-30 minutes.