Peace of Mind with AGA Warranty
Every new AGA leaving the factory and installed by an AGA approved outlet carries a 5 year guarantee on parts (certain consumable parts are excluded – for full details see below). This also includes all labour charges for the first 12 months.
No charge will be made for replacement parts providing:
- An appliance fault is found.
- The relevant part of the AGA is still covered by guarantee.
- Regular servicing has been carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions by authorised AGA engineers, using approved spare parts. The service booklet will need to be completed accordingly.
There will be no labour charges during the first 12 months of the warranty.
A call out charge may be applicable if:
- The authorised AGA service engineer who calls at your home finds no fault with the AGA.
- Other parts of your plumbing system or flue, are either faulty or do not comply with the appropriate installation instructions.
- The unit is more than 12 months old.
- If it is deemed the product has been misused.
Please note that invoices for call out repair work carried out during the guarantee period by any third party cannot be accepted.
What is not included in the guarantee:
- Consumable parts.
- Flues (except integral power and balanced flues).
- Any labour charges not directly connected with the repair or replacement of a faulty component.
- Any consequential loss.
- Any part of the domestic hot water system which is not an integral part of the AGA.
- Accidental or cosmetic damage.
- Routine preventative service and maintenance.
- Any external controls/components not supplied by AGA.
- Oil filled Heat indicators are only covered for 12 months.
Regular maintenance is an essential part of keeping your AGA cooker running safely and efficiently. Since your AGA can operate continuously it is important to ensure regular servicing is undertaken. Only genuine AGA spare parts are used. Please note that routine servicing in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions is also a condition of the warranty agreement.
Find out more about AGA Servicing here.
CONSUMABLE PARTS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
- Oil AGA cookers – Oil filters and wicks.
- Gas fired AGA cookers – Ignitor electrodes, thermocouples.
- Electric AGA cookers – Vent and circulation fans are covered for 2½ years (30 months).
This warranty does not cover products which have been altered by the customer or by third parties. Materials, spare parts and specific tools must be as recommended by AGA. Warranty does not cover misuse, abuse or impact damage. Corrosion caused by incorrect use of chemical cleaners or scratches to chrome or stainless components by abrasive cleaning materials are also excluded. Warranty strictly excludes commercial use. Appliances are covered for domestic use only.
Flues and Ventilation and External Services:
External services, gas supply, external oil lines, tanks and filters are not covered under this warranty. This warranty does not cover incorrectly or poorly maintained flue systems, or appliances installed on incorrect flue systems of unsuitable material and outside the specification detailed in the product instructions. Appliances not provided with adequate ventilation as detailed in the product instructions also fall outside this warranty.
To find out more about AGA Warranty please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy applies to products which carry the AGA name plate and trademark (AGA utensils and accessories are covered by a separate policy). Product fuel conversions are not covered.
THIS WARRANTY POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT THE OWNERS STATUTORY RIGHTS.