A delicious and healthy side, ideal for serving as part of an Easter feast. Recipe produced by AGA Specialist Dawn Roads.
3 cauliflower steaks, cut from the centre of a medium cauliflower
3 tbsp olive oil
1 clove of garlic, grated
1 medium hot chilli, finely chopped or grated
1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
Ground black pepper
Pinch salt flakes
30g slivered pistachios
1. Place the olive oil into a small bowl and add the grated garlic, finely chopped chilli, rosemary, black pepper and the salt flakes.
2. Massage the cauliflower steaks on both sides and place onto the AGA Portmeirion Baking Tray.
3. Slide the baking tray onto the lowest set of runners in the roasting oven and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and turn over the cauliflower steaks.
4. Return the steaks to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes until the cauliflower stem is tender.
5. Serve garnished with the slivered pistachios.