AGA Appliance Cover through HomeServe gives you the opportunity to enjoy protection once your AGA is out of its guarantee period, whether labour or parts. So, there’d be no need to worry about finding the money to cover parts or labour and servicing costs. Plus, you could still rely on AGA trained engineers being on hand when you need them.
- A network of trained and qualified AGA engineers, equipped with genuine AGA parts.
- A regular service in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- The repair of your AGA in the event of a mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Unlimited claims, with no limit to the cost of the repair, unless it is beyond repair.
- PLUS, because this is an insured policy, you’ll have additional protection if you need to claim or make a complaint. Terms and conditions and exclusions apply.
Let AGA experts take care of the unexpected.
To find out more about the AGA Appliance Cover simply give HomeServe a call 0333 207 2040 - Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm - and they’ll make sure your AGA continues to be protected.
This policy will be arranged and administered by HomeServe and underwritten by Fortegra Europe Insurance Company Ltd. Homeserve are delighted to introduce their specialist HomeServe Group Company, Energy Insurance Services Limited (EISL), who will be looking after you and your policy every step of the way.
AGA Rangemaster is an appointed representative of HomeServe Membership Ltd. HomeServe Membership Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for general insurance and credit broking activities under firm reference number 312518. HomeServe is a trading name of HomeServe Membership Limited. HomeServe Membership Limited, Cable Drive, Walsall WS2 7BN, Registered in England No. 2770612 www.homeserve.com VAT No: 559 669 669. HomeServe is introducing the services of Energy Insurance Services Limited, which is part of the HomeServe group of companies. Energy insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance activities.
Lines open weekdays: Mon - Fri, 8am – 5pm. Calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. Calls to 03 numbers will cost you no more than 01 or 02 numbers, charges may vary depending on your network provider. Calls to 03 numbers will be part of inclusive minute plans for landlines and mobiles.