National Cake Week Facebook Competition
It’s National Cake Week and to celebrate, we’ve got a competition for you!
To enter, all you need to do is send us a photo of a cake you’ve made on our Facebook page. It can be anything from quick cupcakes to a huge celebration cake.
One lucky person will receive; a signed Daisy Lowe, Sweetness & Light cookbook, Miranda Gore Brown's Bake Me a Cake as Fast as You Can cookbook and the new Love AGA Apron.
Terms & Conditions
- To take part you must share a photo of your home-made cake on the AGA Official Facebook page.
- There is a maximum of 1 entry per Facebook profile.
- The deadline for entries is 5pm on Friday 10th October 2014.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK and Northern Ireland.
- Winners will be selected on Monday 13th October 2014 from all the entries received by the deadline.
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook on Monday 13th October 2014.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other product.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner’s home address (UK and Northern Ireland).
- The Promoter of the competition is AGA Rangemaster Ltd.
- The prize draw is not open to employees or family members of AGA Rangemaster Plc.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.