AGA Kendal host Bring a Bake Competition at Kendal Food Festival
AGA Kendal will hold a Bring a Bake Competition in-store to mark the Kendal Food Festival on the weekend of 7th-8th March. Entrants will be able to enter the following baking classes and have the chance to win £50 of AGA Cookware vouchers.
AGA Tray Bake Sponge and Small Roasting Tin judged by Margaret Anderson, AGA demonstrator. *Must be baked on an AGA cooker*
Sponge Cake (8inch, any flavour and filling) judged by AGA and The Women’s Institute *Open to all*
A Chocolate Filled Cake judged by The Women’s Institute. *Open to WI members only*
Lemon Drizzle Cake judged by The Women’s Institute. *Open to WI members only*
Loaf of Handmade Bread (any flavour and type, must be a loaf, not bread rolls) judged by AGA and The Women’s Institute. *Open to all*
Round of Shortbread judged by AGA and The Women’s Institute. *Open to all*
Entry is free, however we welcome a donation to King's Food Bank. Judging will take place between 10am and 12pm on the 7th March, with visitors and entrants welcome to browse the AGA Kendal shop.
The Kendal Food Festival will include cookery demonstrations and classes in the Town Hall, Stalls across Kendal and plenty of activities for children.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries are free; however, we welcome donations for the King’s food bank.
- An application form must be completed and submitted by 28th February either to the shop or via email to email@example.com.
- Application forms can be collected from AGA Kendal, or from www.kendalfestivaloffood.co.uk/festival-bring-a-bake/.
- Cakes/bread must be brought to the shop between 8am – 10am on Saturday 7th March 2015.
- Winners will be announced in-store between 10am – 12 noon on Saturday 7th March 2015.
- Prize information: 6 prizes of £50 AGA Cookshop vouchers.
- No cash alternative.
- Not open to employees or family members of AGA Rangemaster Ltd.
- The promoter of the competition is AGA Rangemaster Ltd.