AGA Christmas Kitchen Competition
The kitchen is the heart of the home for most AGA owners and especially at Christmas, here's your chance to show off your decorating skills and win prizes from the AGA Cookshop Dizzie Textiles range. All you need to do is share an image of your kitchen decorated for Christmas via the AGA Official Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms & Conditions – Christmas Kitchen Competition
- To take part you must share an image on the AGA Official Facebook of your kitchen festively decorated.
- Entries must be added to the AGA Official Facebook.
- There is a maximum of 1 entry per Facebook account.
- The deadline for entries is 5pm on Monday 14th December.
- The winners must be aged 18 or over and residents of the UK and Northern Ireland.
- One winner will receive an AGA Cookshop Dizzie Textiles Christmas Gift Set plus a copy of 'The New AGA Cookbook' by Mary Berry and Lucy Young.
- Two runners up will each receive a pair of AGA Cookshop Dizzie Mugs.
- The winning entries will be judged by Wednesday 16th December 2015 by the AGA marketing team.
- The winner will be contacted on Facebook on or before Friday 18th December 2015.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- The prize will be posted to competition winners by Friday 1st January 2016 providing the competition winner's details have been provided.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other product.
- The Promoter of the competition is AGA Rangemaster Ltd.
- The competition is not open to employees or family members of AGA Rangemaster Ltd.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Our decision is final with respect to any aspect of the competition, including the determination of any winner(s) of a Prize and no correspondence will be entered into.