Mercury 1000 Dual Fuel
The Mercury 1000 range cooker delivers the perfect fusion of uncompromising quality, innovative design and peerless performance. With a large cooking area, multifunction electric fan ovens and a five-burner gas hob, the Mercury 1000 provides a true cooking experience.
- Heavy duty stainless steel shelving
- Separate robust dual element grill
- Hi-Fi style controls
- Five powerful gas burners or Induction zones
- Soft touch storage drawer
- A Energy Rating
- Wok Cradle (gas hob model)
- Cast Iron Pan Supports (gas hob model)
- Seal of quality through every cooker
Designed for perfection, the must have Mercury cookers will always make a bold statement in any kitchen. Each cooker has its own defining features combining innovative design with outstanding quality and performance. Our design and development team have created a range of outstanding robust cookers that will inspire and fulfil any culinary connoisseur. Mercury, the epitome of innovation, style and professionalism, is part of AGA Rangemaster Ltd, leading UK manufacturers of range cookers.
1) Glide-Out Grill
The separate robust dual element grill has been beautifully styled and designed to offer adjustable heights with an extendable gliding tray.
2) Hi-Fi Style Controls
Heat control is delivered in style, with 9 eye catching Mercury designed hi-fi style controls. Each one offers precise cooking control from the hob burners to ovens and grill.
3) Seal of Quality
With authentic appeal and insistence for design integrity, inerpret your lifestyle with an iconic Mercury cooker.
4) Design Details
Each and every Mercury range cooker comes with a branded plinth as a statement of quality and high design.
5) Telescopic Shelving
Tough and durable, yet completely flexible, the ovens are equipped with heavy-duty stainless steel shelves, including a telescopic shelf, runners and wire work.
6) Dual Fuel
Still the most popular fuel choice, dual fuel offers the responsiveness of a gas hob, with the flexibility & even heat distribution of an electric oven. Offering 5 professional standard burners, including a 5kW central burner, our Mercury Dual Fuel ranges offer the ultimate control and superior performance.
Fast, responsive & incredibly controllable, induction cooking offers the ultimate in speed and energy efficiency. Boasting a wealth of safety features, our hobs harness the latest induction technology for the most eco-friendly hob-top cooking possible. All Mercury Induction range cookers feature electric ovens.
- Depth excluding handles 638mm
- Depth including handles 700mm
- Height 920/945mm (min-max)
- Width (mm) 990mm
- Max. Elec load @230v 7.4kW
- Total hob rating @230v 15.7kW
- Wok cradle supplied Yes
- Dual circuit glide-out grill Yes
- Grill power rating (KW) 2.3
Left Hand Oven
- Left hand oven no of functions 7
- Left hand oven type Multifunction
Left Hand Oven Multifunction options
- Left hand oven base heat Yes
- Left hand oven browning Yes
- Left hand oven conventional Yes
- Left hand oven defrost Yes
- Left hand oven fan assisted Yes
- Left hand oven fanned Yes
- Left hand oven fanned grill Yes
Left hand Oven Size
- Left hand oven capacity (litres) 80
Left hand Oven Energy
- Left hand oven energy rating (A-G) A
Left Hand Oven Door
- Left hand door solid door Yes
Right Hand Oven
- Right hand oven type Fanned
Right Hand Oven Door
- Right hand oven solid door Yes
Right Hand Oven Energy
- Right hand oven energy rating (A-G) A
- Fuel Type Dual Fuel
- Cast-iron pan supports Yes
- Right hand oven capacity (litres) 67