Masterchef XL 110 Dual Fuel
The AGA MasterchefXL Range Cooker displays timeless design quality that enables it to fit in to any style of kitchen. Its classically simple, understated appeal will match any taste, from the contemporary to the traditional and is available in a choice of five colours to suit your kitchen décor.
Each of the six gas burners on the MasterchefXL gas hob are rated to provide the optimum heat level to suit your type of pan or style of cooking. There are four sizes of burners including:
TWO 3.5 kW TRIPLE RING BURNERS
Immensely powerful and controllable burners produce heat from three areas and evenly distribute heat around a wok. Also suitable for large saucepans and casseroles.
ONE 3 kW LARGE BURNER
This is great for your frying pan to cook lambs liver, bacon or pancakes, allowing fast and controllable heat.
TWO 1.7 kW MEDIUM BURNERS
Ideal for everyday use, including warming soup, boiling vegetables, cooking pasta or rice.
ONE 1 kW SMALL BURNER
Suitable for attentive cooking such as scrambled eggs, custard and other delicate sauces.
GAS HOB ACCESSORIES
A griddle and wok ring are also supplied with the gas hob model.
Made from robust cast aluminium, the griddle plate sits snugly on top of the hob, when required. The flat plate is ideal for cooking eggs, while the grooved plate provides fat drainage, offering a healthier way to sear steaks, burgers, vegetables and fish.
An enamelled cast iron wok ring is supplied with the gas hob model.
LPG CONVERSION KIT
A LPG conversion kit is included with the dual fuel model.
1) Glide-out Grill
1) Glide-out Grill – Positioned on smooth-action telescopic runners, the glide-out grill does exactly that. Not only is it easier to check up on your food as it's grilling but it's also safer, as it reduces the risk of pulling the grill out too far.
2) Multifunction Oven – This large 69 litre, multifunction oven offers fan oven, conventional oven, fan-assisted oven, base heat, fanned grilling, browning element, defrost and Rapid Response functionality.
3) Slow Cooking Oven – Thermostatic control for gentle cooking of dishes such as casseroles or drying out meringues. Also ideal for keeping dishes hot prior to serving or for warming plates.
4) Fan Oven – A large 69 litre, fan oven particularly suitable for baking on several shelves at one time, as an even heat is produced throughout the oven.
5) Gas Hob – Each of the six gas burners on the MasterchefXL gas hob are rated to provide the optimum heat level to suit your type of pan or style of cooking. There are four sizes of burners varying in size from 1kW to 3.5kW.
6) Induction Hob – The induction hob is comprised of 5 zones, in each zone the standard maximum power is between 1.15kW and 1.85kW. A boost functionality, however, enables the maximum power to reach between 2kW and 3kW offering improved flexibility and controllability.
- Depth excluding handles 610mm
- Depth including handles 685mm
- Height 900-925mm (min-max)
- Width (mm) 1096mm
- Max. Elec load @230v 9.6kW
- Rating 1 2x3.5kW
- Rating 2 2x1.7kW
- Rating 3 1x3kW
- Rating 4 1x1kW
- Total hob rating @230v 14.4kW
- Wok Ring Yes
- No. of burners 6
- Dual circuit grill Yes
- Warranty (years) 5 years parts and 1 year labour
Left Hand Oven
- Left hand oven type Multifunction
Left hand Oven Size
- Left hand oven capacity (litres) 73
Left hand Oven Energy
- Left hand oven energy rating (A-G) A
Right Hand Oven
- Right hand oven type Fan
Right Hand Oven Size
- Right hand oven capacity (litres) 73
Right Hand Oven Energy
- Right hand oven energy rating (A-G) A
Slow Cooking Oven
- Has slow cooking oven Yes
- Slow cooking oven capacity 21 litres
- Fuel Type Dual Fuel
- Programmable Clock and minute minder Yes