AGA R7 100
Designed and made in the UK, the AGA R7 100 offers the iconic good looks you'd expect from AGA with enhanced controllability.
AGA R7 cookers feature a clear, easy-to-use control panel and offer four different temperature settings for flexibility and energy saving, including a low mode and a high temperature option to provide a boost when you need it, such as for festive cooking.
The New AGA R7 100
The new electric AGA R7 100 provides enhanced controllabilty and superb flexibility, whilst still offering that iconic AGA appearance.
The AGA R7 100 features cast-iron ovens, which are designed to always be on, ready to use and creating that indefinable AGA warmth, to help keep your kitchen cosy.
This model features two hotplates, which can be controlled independently, and three cast-iron ovens for baking, roasting and simmering. The ovens now offer four distinct temperature settings.
AGA food tastes better simply because an AGA cooks better, using gentle radiant heat to retain the food's moisture, flavour, texture and goodness. The heat steadily radiates simultaneously from the inner surfaces of the ovens, creating dedicated cooking zones.
The AGA R7 100 model features ovens for baking, roasting and simmering. Easy to control using the simple control panel, the ovens offer four temperature settings for enhanced efficiency, including:
- a slumber setting for maximum energy saving
- a low temperature setting for a lower than normal heat
- 'normal', which is the ideal pre-set temperature for the cooking zone
- a high temperature setting that provides a boost for batch cooking or entertaining
Behind the top left hand door sits a small dial which operates either the boiling plate, the simmering plate or both. In each of the hotplates there is a powerful heating element. The boiling plate will be ready to use in around 12 minutes from cold. The simmering plate will be ready to use in around 10 minutes.
- Cast-iron ovens for baking, roasting and simmering
- NEW four temperature settings for enhanced control, flexibility and energy saving
- Special Altrashell™ coating on the cast-iron ovens
- New cooler touch inner door linings
- Iconic AGA appearance with superb design features including AGA branded handrails and black flush fitting side panels
- Independently controllable hotplates for boiling and simmering
- No regular servicing required
- 5 year parts and 1 year labour warranty
- Height 915mm
- Weight 444kg
- Boiling Plate Yes
- Simmering Plate Yes
- Baking Oven Capacity 41 litres
- Baking Oven Depth 495mm
- Baking Oven Height 254mm
- Baking Oven Width 325mm
- Simmering Oven Depth 495mm
- Simmering Oven Height 254mm
- Simmering Oven Width 325mm
- Roasting Oven Capacity 41 litres
- Roasting Oven Depth 495mm
- Roasting Oven Height 254mm
- Roasting Oven Width 325mm
- Depth 698mm
- Fuel Electric - 32amp
- Simmering Oven Capacity 41 litres
- Width 987mm