Traditional AGA 60 Gas Hob
Wrapped up in a 60cm wide package, this cooker is ideal for those who love the instant control of a gas hob.
The AGA 60 couldn't be easier to use. With four control knobs to control each individual burner and another for the ovens, the cooker has been designed with simplicity in mind. The AGA 60's roasting/baking oven can be programmed and can have up to three events programmed per day*. They operate using a timer similar to that used for controlling a central heating programmer. This means the oven can be timed to come on and ready to cook when you are.
*Using the optional extra AGA 60 Programmer.
How the Gas Hob works
The heat on the gas hob of the AGA 60 is regulated by means of a rotary control dial, one per burner. The burners are ignited when the dial is turned in the same manner as on other conventional cooker models. All zones feature a flame failure device for peace of mind which automatically turns off the gas supply in the event that the flame extinguishes. The hotplate is designed to be run on natural gas.
Gas Hob options:
- Wok Burner
- Semi Rapid Burner
- Rapid Burner
VIEW HOW AN AGA 60 WORKS:
HOW THE OVENS WORK
Using the control knob on the far left of the top plate, the top oven can be set to roasting, baking or the off setting. The roasting and baking settings can be achieved from cold in around one hour. The lower simmering oven can also be up to full temperature in around one hour. The baking setting will provide a 'warm to touch' feel.
- Roast & Simmer
- Bake & Simmer
GH) Gas Hob – Four ring burners providing Semi Rapid, Rapid and Wok cooking. The Gas Hob allows instant, convenient cooking for those with a busy lifestyle.
1) Baking oven - A moderate oven for baking cakes and biscuits cooking fish, lasagne or a shepherd's pie. And cooking sweet and savoury dishes together is no problem as the flavours do not mix.
1) Roasting oven - The roasting oven grills, roasts and bakes bread beautifully.
2) Simmering oven - The simmering oven is ideal for slow cooking, allowing flavours to develop and making even the toughest meats tender.
UK Patent Application No 1411723.8 and EU Registered Design Applied for 002544346
OPTIONAL FEATURE - AGA 60 PROGRAMMER
To allow an additional degree of control over the AGA 60, there is an optional extra 7 day programmer available to enable you to programme the AGA 60 cooker to turn on and be ready to use when required. The programmer functions as a ‘pre-heater timer’ controlling the top oven only.
- ‘Line of Text’ display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- Up to 3 on/off times per day
- 'Holiday' button
- Just 60cm wide
- Two ovens
- The top oven can be switched between baking and roasting settings
- The bottom oven is for simmering
- Gas hob featuring four ring burners
- Cast-Iron pan supports finished in gloss black enamel, dishwasher safe.
- The ovens will take one hour to heat up
- Available in a range of beautiful colours
- All new AGA heat-storage range cookers come with a five-year parts and one-year labour warranty
THE TRADITIONAL DESIGN STYLE
- AGA badge
- Mounted on wheels for ease of installation
- Depth including handles (mm) 640mm
- Height 910mm
- Width 600mm
- Weight 215kg
- Fuel Type Gas Hob
- Number of Ovens 2
- Simmering Oven Depth 455mm
- Simmering Oven Height 254mm
- Simmering Oven Width 349mm
- Roasting/Baking Oven Depth 455mm
- Roasting/Baking Oven Height 254mm
- Roasting/Baking Oven Width 349mm
- Badge Type Traditional