What isn't covered by AGA Care?
- Accidental damage.
- Pre-existing or known faults before the cover started.
- Electrical or mechanical breakdowns caused by the fitting of any accessory or failure to maintain or follow the manufacturer's instructions, including wilful neglect and general wear and tear consistent with age and usage.
- Replacement of your AGA cooker if it is deemed beyond economical repair.
- Repairs of cosmetic items such as the enamelled top and front or lids.
- Converted appliances; excluding appliances that have benefited from an AGA Authentic Upgrade, which are eligible under the AGA Care plan.
- Cover is not offered for solid fuel appliances or Rayburns.
- AGA Boilers.