Important Information about AGA Care
- AGA Care is a 12-month service and repair plan provided by AGA Rangemaster Limited.
- AGA Care covers gas, electric and oil AGA heat-storage cookers. Freestanding and Integrated Modules that are no longer in their warranty period can also be covered.
- Converted or reconditioned AGA range cookers are not eligible for AGA Care.
- AGA cookers must be in working order at the time of enrolment and remain within economical repair at all times.
- If your AGA cooker hasn't been serviced by AGA within the recommended service schedule for your appliance – or not at all – your AGA cooker will need to undergo a mandatory health check prior to AGA Care enrolment.
- Some older models may require burner upgrade work to qualify, and this will be clearly identified during the health check.
- Service intervals will be set in accordance with AGA recommendations for each fuel type.
- Monthly charges vary by age and fuel type, and are payable monthly by direct debit only.
- AGA Care is available in selected postcodes throughout the UK; a small additional premium will be applied to the monthly charges to cover AGA cookers inside the M25.
- AGA Care is designed to keep the functional aspects of your AGA cooker running and, therefore, does not cover any cosmetic issues.
- The pre-emptive replacement of parts is entirely at our discretion.
- AGA Care cover is not transferable to another property or cooker, but may be transferred to a new owner of any property where cover is provided.
The full terms and contions can be found here.